Parker Water & Sanitation District's Communications Department works with the media and our community to offer up-to-date access to information and news about PWSD.
Press Contact Information
- Feb. 17, 2022: Parker Water & Sanitation District Maintains AA+ Rating (PDF)
- Feb. 2, 2022: Parker Water & Sanitation District Board Votes to Terminate Inclusion Agreement (PDF)
- Dec. 14, 2021: PWSD & CPNMD Temporarily Delay Water & Wastewater Utility Inclusion (PDF)
- Sept. 29, 2021: Parker Water & Sanitation District and Lower South Platte Water Conservancy District Announce Pioneering Water Partnership (PDF)
- Nov. 17, 2020: Rueter-Hess Recreation Authority Announces the Opening of Incline Challenge (PDF)
- Oct. 14, 2020: Parker Water & Sanitation District Receives Award of Recognition for Outstanding Treatment Plant Performance (PDF)
- May 22, 2020: PWSD Earns AA+ Rating with a Stable Outlook from S&P during COVID-19 (PDF)
Meet Parker Water & Sanitation District GIS Analyst, Chris! "My Daily responsibilities are taking development data and digitizing it, collecting GPS points, and finding new ways to utilize raster data in ArcMap to benefit Parker Water and Sanitation." [Read more...]
The election to be held on May 3, 2022 is hereby canceled pursuant to section 1-13.5-513(6) C.R.S. Read more...
For a $75 donation to the Parker Task Force nonprofit organization, you too can own your own 250 gallon water storage tote. Read more...