Open records requests must be submitted in writing to Parker Water & Sanitation District and include a sufficiently defined scope that enables PWSD to identify the information being requested.
- Fees may apply for researching and copying public records as permitted by C.R.S. § 24-72-205 (PDF), also known as the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
- A paper/digitized records standard page fee of $.25 is assessed to customers requesting one side of a black & white printed page, up to 11 inches by 17 inches.
- The first hour of retrieval is free; however PWSD reserves the right to charge a fee of $30/hour for any additional staff time devoted to researching and retrieving requested information.
- A fee will be charged for documents transmitted via mail, courier service of electronic storage device. Transmission fees will not be charged for email transmissions.
- Documents will only be transmitted to the requestor once PWSD receives payment or payment arrangements have been made for all fees allowed, pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-72-205 (PDF).