- After May 2023, customers with a significant past-due balance at the beginning of the month will no longer receive a separate "Urgent Notice" late statement.
- However, any past-due balance will still be noted in red on the regular billing statement, which is typically generated around the end of the first week of each month.
- Please note: although the “Urgent Notice” late statement indicating a past due balance will no longer be issued after May 2023, any past due balance indicated on a regular monthly billing statement is due immediately to prevent possible suspension of service and suspension fee.
- PWSD does not charge a “late fee” for past due balances but does charge a fee for accounts on which a suspension action is taken, regardless of whether water service was interrupted.
This may be a great time to take advantage of PWSD's electronic account & payment services!
If you would still like to take advantage of the opportunity to receive a payment reminder, PWSD’s electronic account services system provides several options.
By registering your account(s) with PWSD electronically, you become enrolled in an automatic notification system that will send up to 3 payment reminders per month to your registered email address (these reminders can be disabled by you at any time), or you can eliminate the need for reminders and have your bill automatically paid on time each month by enrolling in AutoPay.
Registering your account(s) also affords you access to these convenient benefits:
- Paperless billing option (receive your statement sooner than a mailed statement)
- Set your own billing/payment reminders
- Add and save multiple payment methods
- Pay-By-Text option
- Pay/Add/Manage multiple accounts under a single sign-on
- Schedule recurring payments on a date of your choosing
- Add/Manage additional users for your online account, including user access control
- Take advantage of a wide variety of payment options, including “PayPal Credit”
If you have not yet registered your account(s), visit pwsd.org to take advantage of these electronic services. To get started, have your PWSD account number available, click “Pay My Bill/Go Paperless,” and then select “Pay My Bill”. Should you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Team at 303-841-4627.